Re: Google Summer of Code

El Sat, Feb 17, 2007 at 09:36:13PM +0100, Andreas Tille va escriure:
> On Fri, 16 Feb 2007, Anthony Towns wrote:
>
> >   March 5th -- decide whether we want to be a mentoring organisation, and
> >                if so, have a list of suggested projects up, along with
> >                recommendation on what students should expect if they get
> >                accepted by Debian
>
> I'd like to mentor a project that works on a Custom Debian Distribution
> toolkit.  We have cdd-dev package and the not yet finished but much more
> powerful rewrite CDD toolkit[1].  I'd love if a student would be able
> to merge both projects to a working one and started working down the
> todo items mentioned in my CDD paper [2].

Last year I subscribed as a mentor for Google's SoC to do just that and we had
one candidate, but the project was not accepted.

I'll be happy to help with this project if someone gets accepted (my time for
Debian is limited right now, but I'll be very happy to see the tool
finished... :)

--
Sergio Talens-Oliag <sto@debian.org>   <http://people.debian.org/~sto/>
Key fingerprint = 29DF 544F  1BD9 548C  8F15 86EF  6770 052B  B8C1 FA69