Starting on debian custom CD

Hi,

I'm need to make a custom distro installation with all apps and libs than i need. That is to run a specific game as a demo.
The cd dont need to do a live cd, but if it can be it too, i will like that.

My question: Is possible with debian custom cd, make one so easy and custom install, prefer without any questions for user - do all automatic since format to finish install???

If it's possible, can someone send me one link of one how to or any help reference?

Ty,

--
Rúben Lício Reis

Linux user #433535