Trouble with the Release file

I hope someone here can help me. I'm trying to build a custom Ubunut CD. I hope you guys don't mined.

Here's what I'm working with:

   * Ubuntu Feisty 7.04
         o alternative CD

Here's what I've done:

  1. Followed these instructions:
     https://help.ubuntu.com/community/InstallCDCustomization
  2. Messed with this, that and the other to create the iso image
  3. I boot the CD and get en error message
        1. Error reading Release file
        2. Something about no valid Release file

I've tried a few things but I still get the same error message. The Release file is on the CD. I'm not sure if it's correct. I'm not even sure the instructions I'm using are correct.