simple-cdd in experimental

so, after sitting in the NEW queue for a few weeks, simple-cdd 0.3.0
finally hit experimental. yay!

so now you can add to your sources.list:

 deb http://http.us.debian.org/debian experimental main

(or your preferred mirror that carries experimental)

and simply:

 apt-get install simple-cdd

and then, hrm. download simple-cdd-profiles udeb manually and include
with --local-packages ... for lenny, it will hopefully just be included
with all the other .udebs.  :)

i updated the instructions for etch systems:

 http://wiki.debian.org/Simple-CDD/Howto

for those who debian/experimental is just too stable, we've already made
significant changes in a bzr branch:

 bzr get http://cdd.alioth.debian.org/bzr/simple-cdd/experimental-simple-cdd/

so, feel free to play with that, too. moved build-simple-cdd into
/usr/bin and and simple-cdd.conf is obsoleted, amoung other things.

both *should* work with etch just fine. haven't actually tested with sid
or lenny yet. so if people could test the 0.3.0 packages, and the bzr
branches, we can probably move forward a little on that stuff and get
proper etch backports and such.

live well,
  vagrant