Re: Proposal for a new CDD sub-project: Debian4Business

On Thu, 19 Apr 2007, Otavio Salvador wrote:

I think there's a conflict about the meanings of CDD here. My POV is
that CDD is somethings available _inside_ of Debian but not available
on Default CD sets or installer by default while your looks to be
different.

Yes, this is exactly the point that there are different philosophical
points and thus we end up in suggesting different technical solutions.
The problem is that I fail to see why we should not announce what we
have.  It happened to often that even DDs are not aware that these
projects exist.  If we want to reach our users we have to tell them
that we are there.