Trying to create cd

Hello all

I am trying to build installable cd for our server version.I am adding some packages like mysql-common,mysql-client and server,proftp,alien etc.

But I am facing problem of the packages are not including into cd.
I am using the debian way of creating installable cd.
1)putting the packages in the pool
2)preseeding them in the preseed file
3)adding those packages in /usr/share/debian-cd/tasks/<filename>.list
4)generating the packages list and release file

But while I am seeding the tmp folder for the CD1.I am not finding any alien,mysql packages comming into cd.

The log file shows messages as follows:

+ Trying to add alien...
@dep before checklist = alien debhelper html2text po-debconf gettext
intltool-debian rpm libbeecrypt6 librpm4 libneon25 libsqlite3-0
po-debconf has been refused because of user choice ...
Removing po-debconf ...
Can't add alien ... one of the package needed has been refused.
+ Trying to add debhelper...
@dep before checklist = debhelper html2text po-debconf gettext
intltool-debian
po-debconf has been refused because of user choice ...
Removing po-debconf ...
Can't add debhelper ... one of the package needed has been refused.

+ Trying to add proftpd...
@dep before checklist = proftpd libmysqlclient15off mysql-common
mysql-common has been refused because of user choice ...
Removing mysql-common ...
Can't add proftpd ... one of the package needed has been refused.
+ Trying to add nagios-common...
@dep before checklist = nagios-common nagios-plugins
nagios-plugins-basic nagios-plugins-standard libmysqlclient15off
mysql-common fping qstat snmp libsnmp9 libsnmp-base libsensors3
radiusclient1 libradius1 libnet-snmp-perl
mysql-common has been refused because of user choice ...
Removing mysql-common ...
Can't add nagios-common ... one of the package needed has been refused.

etc.....
can anybody help me out in adding the packages into the cd.

for alien package except alien,po-debconf and debhelper all other dependencies are comming into cd.but these packages are not getting included into cd.

Any solution is welcomed

Regars
Nirupama Nayana Rout
Project Engineer
C-DAC
Chennai-600 028.India
email:nirupamar@cdac.in

Here?s a new way to find what you're looking for - Yahoo! Answers