Re: Google Summer of Code

On Fri, 16 Feb 2007, Anthony Towns wrote:

   March 5th -- decide whether we want to be a mentoring organisation, and
                if so, have a list of suggested projects up, along with
                recommendation on what students should expect if they get
                accepted by Debian

I'd like to mentor a project that works on a Custom Debian Distribution
toolkit.  We have cdd-dev package and the not yet finished but much more
powerful rewrite CDD toolkit[1].  I'd love if a student would be able
to merge both projects to a working one and started working down the
todo items mentioned in my CDD paper [2].

[1] http://people.debian.org/~sto/CDDTool/cddtool.html
[2] http://people.debian.org/~tille/cdd/ch-todo.en.html