Re: Question

Le Sat, Feb 10, 2007 at 05:36:03PM -0500, Jonano a écrit :
> Hi
>
> We are developing a project called Futurismos, an OS for scientists
> and we search some people able to help us. We would need a better
> visuability. I don't know if you can help us? Would you want to talk
> about our initiative?
>
> Here is our URL:
>
> http://futurism.freepgs.com

Dear Jonano,

It is great to see persons motivated to help scientists to use free
software. However, I will be a bit blunt, but it seems that you are the
only person behind the Futurismos project.

Last year, I was thinking about starting something like « Debian
Biology », and Andreas Tille suggested me to join the Debian-Med project
instead. I think that I would hardly have acheived anyhing if I had not
listened to his advice.

I hope to see you soon working with us on debian-science or debian-cdd.
Alternatively, if you are interested in derived distributions, the
Quantian project may be another place to contribute.

Have a nice day,

--
Charles Plessy
Debian-Med packaging team