Re: Starting on debian custom CD

On Fri, Jan 12, 2007 at 02:30:21PM -0200, Rúben Lício wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm need to make a custom distro installation with all apps and libs than i
> need. That is to run a specific game as a demo.
> The cd dont need to do a live cd, but if it can be it too, i will like that.
>
> My question: Is possible with debian custom cd, make one so easy and custom
> install, prefer without any questions for user - do all automatic since
> format to finish install???

Set the debconf priority to critical. preseed most questions.

However do test your produced CD. For instance, I would not totally
preseed the partitioning part, to allow installations that don't
completely nuke the existing system.

--
               Tzafrir Cohen
icq#16849755                    jabber:tzafrir@jabber.org