Re: working with debian cd

hi:

I did as u said..

sh lists.sh /sargecd/pool > /usr/share/debian-cd/tasks/customcd

and exec:

--
make bin-list TASKS=tasks/customcd
--

Now i got this:

--
CD 1 will only be filled with 169578198 bytes ...
CD 1 will have 487 packages.

But my /sargecd folder is around 180 MB and the above message is
showing around 165 MB. is it normal?

Following the make bin-list command , i got error when doing ' make bootable'

error:

--
sarge:/usr/share/debian-cd# make bootable
Apt-get is updating his files ...
Ign file: sarge/main/debian-installer Release
Reading Package Lists...
Adding the required directories to the binary CDs ...
Generating the binary CD labels and their volume ids ...
ls: /ftp/tmp/sarge-i386/??.packages: No such file or directory
Adding the documentation (bin) ...
mkdir: cannot create directory `/ftp/tmp/sarge-i386/CD1/doc/FAQ/html':
File exists
ch-basic_defs.en.html
ch-basic_defs.html
ch-compat.en.html
ch-compat.html
ch-contributing.en.html
ch-contributing.html
ch-customizing.en.html
ch-customizing.html
ch-faqinfo.en.html
ch-faqinfo.html
ch-ftparchives.en.html
ch-ftparchives.html
ch-getting.en.html
ch-getting.html
ch-kernel.en.html
ch-kernel.html
ch-nexttime.en.html
ch-nexttime.html
ch-pkg_basics.en.html
ch-pkg_basics.html
ch-pkgtools.en.html
ch-pkgtools.html
ch-redistrib.en.html
ch-redistrib.html
ch-software.en.html
ch-software.html
ch-support.en.html
ch-support.html
ch-uptodate.en.html
ch-uptodate.html
footnotes.en.html
footnotes.html
index.en.html
index.html
/usr/share/debian-cd/data/sarge/README.html.in:341: #if with no expression
/usr/share/debian-cd/data/sarge/README.html.in:341: #if with no expression
Adding install tools and documentation ...
WARNING: Using sarge bootdisk documentation
ERROR: Unable to copy installer documentation to CD.
Making the binary CDs bootable ...
Running tools/boot/sarge/boot-i386 1 /ftp/tmp/sarge-i386/CD1
cp: cannot stat
`/sargecd/dists/sarge/main/installer-i386/current/images/cdrom/boot.img':
No such file or directory
make: *** [/ftp/tmp/sarge-i386/bootable-stamp] Error 1
---

What might be the issue?

Thanks
Paras.