Re: Partman recipe

On Tue, Jun 27, 2006 at 04:42:03AM -0700, philagui wrote:
   <snip/>
> So do you think there is a way to run this script right before partman
> starts (so using preseeding only) or do I have to create a udeb ?

Yes, create a udeb.

The line 'XB-Installer-Menu-Item: 39' in debian/control [1]
will cause to run before "disk preparation"
which has menu-items 40 up to 50.

Put the content of your script in debian/postinst.
Keep the preseeding you allready have.

Cheers
Geert Stappers

[1] as you find in the files from  Free Ekanayaka  after
 svn checkout svn://64studio.com/partman-recipes