Re: simple-cdd patches.

On Thu, Apr 27, 2006 at 10:37:41AM -0300, Gustavo Franco wrote:
> I did some small changes to simple-cdd, adding "local_packages_dir"
feature. I don't want list each package in "local_packages" (there are
many) and run a subshell with ls was a hack, so i've added
> "local_packages_dir"[0]. The second patch fix a typo[1].

thanks for the patches, i'll review them when i get to debconf/debcamp.

if other interested folks will be there, i was hoping to work on getting
simple-cdd working with etch and into debian. i'd like to move it out of
debian-np svn and into debian-custom svn, and get more people working on
it.

live well,
  vagrant