Question about debpartial-mirror

Hello,

I have successfully built a custom debian cd using the following tutorial:
http://wiki.debian.org/DebianCustomCD

However, the method described to add custom packages wasn't very handy for
me, given that I had to fetch dependencies by hand... So I am right now
trying to switch to debpartial-mirror.

Everything works well and I now have my custom repository on my hard drive,
built using a debian-cd task. However, I would like to include packages that
are NOT in Debian sarge, like for example php5, that I usually download from
packages.dotdeb.org. Is there a way to add packages like php5 on my local
repository using debpartial-mirror ?

Thanks a lot for your answers.
Sent from the debian-custom forum at Nabble.com.