Re: working with debian cd

Hi,

For me, this file refers to the file you built using the script at step 5. You use the script at step 5 this way:
./list-files.sh /path/to/your/pool > list-of-packages

Then you copy the file list-of-packages into /usr/share/debian-cd/tasks/name_of_your_distrib

And finally you do:
make bin-list TASK=tasks/name_of_your_distrib

That's what I did and it seems (but again I'm having problems when the cd wants to install Debian) to be working.

Good luck.

Guillaume.
Paras pradhan a écrit :
hi:

I have done the make mirroecheck , make status and seems OK to me. no
error. but i am confused on the command

-------
make bin-list TASK=tasks/customcd
--------
does the file customcd refers to the output of the command
'gen-task-dfdsarge pool-directory ' ?

And is tasks/customcd and /debian/tmp/sarge-i386/list  both are same file?

Please let me know or just give me  which command sud i exec when my
working dir containg dists , pool is /sargecd and the o/p of
gen-task-dfdsarge pool-directory is /scripts/list.

Paras.