Debian-cd - Packages are empty

Hi there, I was building a CDD using debian-cd but I have the some problem, I think they are simple to solve but I couldnt find where is the root of the problem to fix it. The ISO is generated but in the installation proccess debian-installer questions about kernel modules for it, this sounds very strange because I can see all the udeb files inside pool/udebs. (PS: I have build debian-installer)

But the most curious think is when image is ready looking inside it the Packages and Packages.gz from debian-installer/binary-i386 are empty and I dont know why because in my dist tree they are correct. I think this could be creating the problem.

Anyone have some suggestion to fix that problem?

Thanks

Matheus Morais