Re: Simple-cdd and etch

On 3/3/06, Matheus Morais <matheus.morais@gmail.com> wrote:

Sorry for late reply but I'm in a hurry here. I tryed to build up simple-cdd under etch but I've found some interesting problems. Here the following error after build-simple-cdd run:

/usr/bin/mkisofs: Uh oh, I cant find the boot catalog directory 'isolinux'!
make: ** [bin-image] Erro 255

Well, I think this problem is solved, probably something with the repository. But now de raw image is generated but the CD doesnt boot. Serching in the disk, I couldnt find isolinux directory wich I think could be generating that problem.

Anyone want share experiences to get simple-cdd build etch based distros?

Thanks

Matheus Morais