Re: Asia Debian Mini-Conf: CfP and Registrations Reminder

On Mon, Jan 17, 2005 at 03:49:10PM +0100, Andreas Tille wrote:

> I have read no sign that anybody wanted to talk about Cutom Debian
> Distributions.  It sounds a little bit silly to me to flight from
> Europe to China if we would have people in Asia which would be able
> to talk here.  The last message from Enrico came form Taiwan if I'm
> not completely wrong.

Yes, but I'll be back home in less than 10 days.  I've been talking
about Custom Debians here, though: I don't know if someone got the
message so clearly that could be able to talk about that in turn, but if
that happened, that someone is surely reading this list, can use my
slides and also our help :)

Ciao,

Enrico