Thank You! You rock! (Was: international Debian work meetings in Extremadura, Spain, during 2006)

On Tue, 6 Dec 2005, Andreas Schuldei wrote:

The good people of one of the larger Debian deployments in the
world (80k+ debian boxes) have generously offered to host a
number of work meetings for debian during 2006.

Great!

Please take your time to appreciate that generous gesture and
feel free to send a mail with a "Thank You! You rock!" to Dario
Rapisardi <dario at rapisardi dot org>.

I love people from Spain.  I was two times there in 2004 and both were
really great meetings.  Thanks for supporting Debian and Free Software.

- September 6-10.
- December 13-17.

For personal reasons I would only be able to attend meetings in the
later part of the year (see above).  I have two topics:

    1. Custom Debian Distributions
    2. Debian-Med

I'm afraid that the second topic is perhaps not so interesting for so
many developers (unfortunately) but we should discuss this.  Well there
is some time until then and I would suggest to wait what happens on the
CDD-front until after DebConf 6 finished.  Then we should set up a
concrete plan for a CDD meeting.

Wenn durch das Land die Grippe saust, es meiner ganzen Sippe graust.