Re: Examples for CDDtool

El Tue, Jul 05, 2005 at 07:44:47AM +0200, Andreas Tille va escriure:
> On Tue, 5 Jul 2005, Jonas Smedegaard wrote:
>
> >If I understand you correctly, Sergio, the example you gave Andreas was
> >not meant as a secret but just to avoid confusion while too many things
> >are still in progress. If so, can I please have the copy as well?
> Sergio just posted
>
>            deb-src http://www.lliurex.net/archive llx0509 lliurex
>
> in one of his mails.

  And, if you want to get the svn code use:

    https://mixinet.net/svn/cddtk/trunk

  The deb packages are built from that repository using the svn-builpackage
  scripts.

> >I shall not complain when things break under my feet, and I shall do my
> >best to not stall further development with questions (unless you want me
> >to).
> You have to beat me first with boring questions and suggestions. ;-)

  No problem with questions, they are usually useful, and as long as you don't
  mind delayed replies some times.

> >The reason I ask is that these last days _before_ debconf I want to
> >write pseudo-code for a future debian-edu structure of interdepending
> >meta-packages, and I would much prefer to use the cddtk "language" for
> >this pseudo-code instead of reinventing the wheel (my handwritten notes
> >seem already quite close to the structuring as defined in cddtoo.rst).
> I'd suggest to meet in a room with Otavio (and other interested persons
> who want to join) in a hacking room and start flooding Sergio with
> patches. ;-))
>
> >So can I please have the lliurex example code, even if not yet working?
> See above or
>
>   wget
>   http://www.lliurex.net/archive/pool/lliurex/l/lliurex-cdd/lliurex-cdd_5.09.0+pre5.tar
> .gz
>   wget
>   http://www.lliurex.net/archive/pool/lliurex/l/lliurex-cdd/lliurex-cdd_5.09.0+pre5.dsc

  I'll upload the latest versions of the cddtk and lliurex-cdd packages later
  this morning, once I verify that the latest version works as I expect.

--
Sergio Talens-Oliag <sto@debian.org>   <http://people.debian.org/~sto/>
Key fingerprint = 29DF 544F  1BD9 548C  8F15 86EF  6770 052B  B8C1 FA69