Re: Examples for CDDtool

On Wed, 29 Jun 2005, Rahmat M. Samik-Ibrahim wrote:

May I know how I can help; at least testing the tools?
Unfortunately, the current tools and docs, are so difficult
to understand, so that "reinventing the wheel" is the easiest
option available :(.
Well, if you ask me publishing the lliurex examples with a very big

      USE IT ON YOUR OWN RISK - THEY ARE COMPLETELY USELESS

club in a README would be the best solution.  After testing the
examples the things became quite clear and if I would not have been
busy yesterday with the (hopefully latest bevore cdd-tool) release
I would have been posting some suggestions (even patches) for
enhancements.  So Sergio, if you ask me, publishing the examples
gives you co-workers.  Just tell them that you will not answer
any questions nor do any support if something does not work, but
patches are accepted if working.