Re: Examples for CDDtool

On 6/27/05, Andreas Tille <tillea@rki.de> wrote:

> It would be very helpful to have a test dataset building a
> fake CDD (or even a real one) to make understanding more
> simple.  I would really appreciate this kind of examples
> because I'm currently working on my CDD talk for DebConf.

This is an excellent idea--there's nothing like a working
example to explain a tool or process.

The simplest way to get an example is for the first person
who uses the latest cddtool to be kind enough to post the
dataset somewhere. This is probably easier than cobbling
together a fake dataset.

With gratitude for the efforts of all who have contributed to this
excellent project,
Ted Ruegsegger