Re: Bandwidth Manager CDD

On Wed, May 04, 2005 at 01:10:13PM +0200, Enrico Zini wrote:
> On Fri, Apr 29, 2005 at 05:01:26AM +0300, Tzafrir Cohen wrote:
>
> > How do I add a source with a local packages of mine?
>
> Try mini-dinstall or debpool: I've used them both with success.

I use mini-dinstall. But how do I tell simple-cdd to use packages from
that source as well?

I thought that just passing LOCAL and LOCALDEBS would work,
However it seems that my joy was too early.
debian-cd has failed to copy my local packages. Even worse: it has
silently removed them from the CD image.

I'm not in front of my computer, so here's a "manual patch": I wanted to
be able to add some files to the extras directory. While adding support
for copying files from the directory EXTRA_EXTRAS (if not empty and is a
directory) I noticed that the tar command that packs extras.old.tgz
lacks a 'z' and thus producuces a non-compressed "tgz".

--
Tzafrir Cohen     icq#16849755  +972-50-7952406
tzafrir.cohen@xorcom.com  http://www.xorcom.com