Re: Plans for SkoleLinux developer gathering in Greece

El Fri, Apr 08, 2005 at 01:28:52PM +0200, Andreas Tille va escriure:
> On Wed, 9 Mar 2005, Sergio Talens-Oliag wrote:
>
> > Well, I have a SVN repository on my home server where I'm putting the
> > things
> > I'm doing, anyone interested can get the source doing:
> >
> >   $ svn co https://mixinet.net/svn/cddtk/trunk cddtk
> Yesterday I checked out this repository to get an overview what is done.
> Can you give some short status to help me diving into the code before
> the developer gathering in Nafplion?.

  Unfortunately there is not too much to work with, the code has been almost
  untouched since three or four weeks ago (well, I looked at it again
  yesterday to fix the debian package generation, because I wanted to
  install it).

  If you look at the code you will find two programs on the src/ subdirectory,
  cddtool and pkgtool.

  The cddtool program is functional, but the only subcommands that are
  implemented now are the ones related to the description parser (that is,
  tinfo and tdeps) and I'm only using them to get the list of packages related
  to a task (the rest of the fields are parsed but nothing is using them right
  now).

  The second command (pkgtool) is a testing tool to parse Package and Source
  files and filter them (the code it uses was developed on the
  departial-mirror rewite) that I'll probably work again on in the future, but
  that is not really useful now.

  Besides those programs there is also a fakeapt script (included on the
  scripts subdir) that I'm using to test the packages needed to install a
  task, the rest of the scripts will be the ones used by the shell components
  of the cddtk, but I still have to work on them.

  I'm sure I'm not going to have time to work on the cddtk for some weeks, I
  expect to be able to have a good discussion about the design and
  implementation of this proposal (an updated version is included on the doc/
  subdirectory) on the Congress and I'll try to have something more before
  then, if time permits.

  Greetings,

    Sergio.

--
Sergio Talens-Oliag <sto@debian.org>   <http://people.debian.org/~sto/>
Key fingerprint = 29DF 544F  1BD9 548C  8F15 86EF  6770 052B  B8C1 FA69