Re: ITP: ibuild -- Custom GNU/Linux LiveCD Distribution creator

El Wed, Jan 26, 2005 at 07:54:17AM +0100, Andreas Tille va escriure:
> On Tue, 25 Jan 2005, [ISO-8859-1] Gürkan Sengün wrote:
> >Homepage: http://ibuild.livecd.net/
> GREAT!  This was the package I was waiting for ...

  Has anybody looked at the Ubuntu LiveCD system? I've dowloaded and tested
  them and it looks that they do what I always thought was the way to go for
  Debian, they use the debian-installer system for initial configuration and boot
  the LiveCD from that. It seems they use a package called casper, but I
  haven't had time to look at how it works internally, if someone has the time
  to look at it comments will be welcomed (it's in my TODO list, but my TODO
  list is quite long right now).

  BTW, the Ubuntu LiveCD I'm talking about can be downloaded from here:

    http://cdimage.ubuntulinux.org/daily-live/current/

--
Sergio Talens-Oliag <sto@debian.org>   <http://people.debian.org/~sto/>
Key fingerprint = 29DF 544F  1BD9 548C  8F15 86EF  6770 052B  B8C1 FA69