CDD Dev Camp News

  Hi everybody,

  This message is to announce that the CDD DevCamp that was proposed on this
  mailing list will probably take place on Castellón (Spain) during the the
  2nd Free Software Congress. Valencian Community (II Congreso de Software
  Libre.  Comunidad Valenciana) that will be celebrated the 5th and 6th of May
  this year.

  I'm announcing it to let all the interested people know about it; the people
  that showed interest on the DevCamp proposal, listed on:

    http://lists.debian.org/debian-custom/2004/10/msg00125.html

  has been contacted and will probably come to the event.

  Right now I can't give more details nor a web site for the Dev Camp or the
  Congress but I'll send a note when things become available.

  Greetings,

    Sergio

--
Sergio Talens-Oliag <sto@debian.org>   <http://people.debian.org/~sto/>
Key fingerprint = 29DF 544F  1BD9 548C  8F15 86EF  6770 052B  B8C1 FA69