Re: Debian Custom devcamp?

El Tue, Sep 28, 2004 at 09:51:47AM +0200, Petter Reinholdtsen va escriure:
> Who whould be interested in joining a Debian Custom development camp,
> if travel and accomondation were sponsored?  The focus should be
> improving your Custom Debian Distribution while coordinating use of
> tools and methods with the other CDDs.

  Me, but depending on the dates.

> Please post
>
>   Your name

  Sergio Talens-Oliag

>   CDD project name

  LliureX

>   Location/place of departure when traveling

  Valencia (SPAIN)

> If you know anyone interested in sponsoring such event, please let me
> know.  I expect total costs around ~5000 EURO based on experience from
> the Debian Edu devcamps, but this is just guesswork.

  Not right now, sorry!

--
Sergio Talens-Oliag <sto@debian.org>   <http://people.debian.org/~sto/>
Key fingerprint = 29DF 544F  1BD9 548C  8F15 86EF  6770 052B  B8C1 FA69