Re: Building headless network install the proper way

C. Gatzemeier wrote:
currently expert mode stil inists to ask me which country and language
before bringing up the network

Yea, with debconf priority low many questions pop up, those two even with high priority. You could try to specify the debconf answers you need as boot parameters. (see F7 on boot promt)

Christian

Thats a good tip. I tried this on beta3 with not much success but maybe F7 will give more details on getting the boot strings right.

Sam