is jablicator obsolete?

Hi all,

I wrote/maintain the jablicator package. My question is, has
jabilicator's capability (roughly: turn whatever is on this machine
into a subdistribution by pushing a few buttons) available from the
CDD packages?  If so, I will request removal of jablicator from sarge
and sid.

Cheers,
Jeff

=======

 Allows others to easily replicate your package choices via
 Debian's apt-get utility. Generating an apt-gettable, custom debian
 package, with the appropriate dependencies.