Re: Feedback about the cdd-dev package and more...

On Wed, 1 Dec 2004, Andreas Tille wrote:

 more than once on this list). The current cdd-dev package only supports
 metapackages.
NOOOOO.
The packages in "sarge/sid" only support meta packages but you are not
supposed to use thesie because I just do not want to make untested software
its way into Sarge.
Uhm, sorry, Sergio was right.  I just noticed that I did not yet uploaded
cdd-dev 0.3.10 (from SVN) which supports tasksel.  This version has still
some problems, but if you are looking for tasksel support - just give
the SVN version a try (and fix the remaining problems).
(If the SVN mail interface would have worked you all would have noticed this
 enhancement ... :-( )

Feel free to ask me if something remains unclear!