Workshop related to Custom Distributions at the Ubuntu Conference

  Hello all,

  I've seen that there will be a workshop about translation/internationalisation
  efforts and custom distributions on the Ubuntu Conference that is going to
  take place in Mataró:

    http://www.ubuntulinux.org/wiki/Conference

  The workshop will be the 11th of December (Saturday):

    http://www.ubuntulinux.org/wiki/MataroSessionsWorkshops

  I'll try to attend, but I'm not sure if I will be able to.

  Anyway I'm sure the Workshop will be interesting, if anyone is able to go
  and can report later what's going on with Ubuntu that would be great.

--
Sergio Talens-Oliag <sto@debian.org>   <http://people.debian.org/~sto/>
Key fingerprint = 29DF 544F  1BD9 548C  8F15 86EF  6770 052B  B8C1 FA69