Help with debpartial-mirror

Hello,

I'm trying to learn my way with debpartial-mirror while trying to make a
supersimple make-a-simple-cdd tutorial.

Goal: make a debian-installer installation CD that installs nothing but
the base system.

How I did it:

  I "apt-get install debpartial-mirror" from unstable

  I configured it like this:
    [mirror]
    server=http://ftp.it.debian.org/debian/
    local_directory=./mirror/
    get_suggests=true
    get_recomends=true
    get_provides=true
    archs=i386

    [sarge]
    filter=main:-:-
    include-task=/usr/share/debian-cd/tasks/debian-installer
    # Will include more things later as I get this to work

  I run debpartial-mirror and how I have this:
    enrico@marvin:~/dev/deb/cddtest$ find mirror/
    mirror/
    mirror/dists
    mirror/dists/sarge
    mirror/dists/sarge/Release
    mirror/dists/sarge/Release.gpg
    mirror/dists/sarge/main
    mirror/dists/sarge/main/binary-i386
    mirror/dists/sarge/main/binary-i386/Release
    mirror/dists/sarge/main/binary-i386/Packages.gz
    mirror/dists/sarge/main/binary-i386/Packages
    mirror/dists/sarge/Contents-i386.gz

The debian-installer packages didn't come down, and I thought they
should have come down, as I did the include-task with the
debian-installer packages.

I'm stuck, and there's no documentation on the config file format.
Where am I wrong?

Ciao,

Enrico

--