Re: custom branding and CDDs

On Mon, 4 Oct 2004, Michael Banck wrote:

In this case, talking to the release managers might be appropriate. Do
you plan to fix packages before the release of sarge?
No - we are talking about post-sarge issues.
But I doubt that release managers are the right persons to talk to because
some CDDs might plan independant releases from main Debian but try to keep
the number of forked packages as small as possible - that's why the request
for more flexible configuration.