Re: Status of new debpartial-mirror

at> On Wed, 22 Sep 2004, Otavio Salvador wrote:
>> If anyone wants to help us to allow this to be finished ASAP his is
>> welcome. I really wants help to deal with Display manager since the
>> base structure is already done we need to finish it to provide useful
>> text progressbars and, if possible, a curses version too.

at> Hmmmm, why should a mirror program display something?  I'd be very
at> happy if a mirror programm is as silent as possible if it works correctly
at> and only tells if something fails.  Just a thought from a probably naive
at> point of view ...

Because sometimes the download take a while and is interesting to know
what it is currently doing. For quiet operation we can provide an
option.

--
        O T A V I O    S A L V A D O R
 E-mail: otavio@debian.org      UIN: 5906116