Re: [Vac] 16.7. - 8.8. North-East Germany

On Thu, Jul 15, 2004 at 02:08:40PM +0200, Andreas Tille wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'll go for vacation from tomorrow to 8.8. to the North-East German Bundesland
> called Mecklenburg (I'll spend two weeks in the area near Schwerin and one week
> in the South of the Insel Rügen).

The state is called Mecklenburg-Vorpommern, Ruegen is in Vorpommern I guess.
If you are going a little north west from there, maybe you want to meet some
DDs for a beer in the next state, perhaps in Luebeck? If not, just have fun
at the beaches and at the Stoertebeker festival!

Christian