Re: My talk @ Manresa and other things ...

On Mon, Jul 12, 2004 at 03:03:23PM +0200, Andreas Tille wrote:
> Well, cdd-doc does contain a whole TODO / Open issues section and I see
> no problem to add or modify the information there.  (I'll give you 4 weeks
> because I think I will not touch it before my holidays which start at the
> end of this week and will last three weeks.)

The idea I forgot to underline in my prev. post about alioth was that
open issues & Co. should be reported on alioth, as task/support
request/or whatever (depending of the very kind of the issue), for the
technical side, and in cdd-doc for a general overview:

Cdd-doc as the final summary of some sort of official repository for
such problems/issues, not the main point to check (as AFAIK currently
is)

cheers,
	cosimo.