Re: Schedule to migrate to SVN repository

El Tue, Jun 29, 2004 at 10:28:10PM -0300, Otavio Salvador va escriure:
> || On Tue, 29 Jun 2004 22:13:11 -0300
> || Ben Armstrong <synrg@sanctuary.nslug.ns.ca> wrote:
> ba> Would each project within projects itself have its own trunk, branches
> ba> and tags, then?  I'm thinking they would.  And if that's the case, would
> ba> either of these structures be better?
>
> Yes, this is possible but I can suggest different:
>
> cdd/
>         branches/
>         tags/
>         trunk/
>
> projects/
>         med/
>                 branches/
>                 tags/
>                 trunk/
>         jr/
>                 branches/
>                 tags/
>                 trunk/

  I agree with you, seems a better layout; using projects is not really
  needed, but I think makes things clearer and only has to be taken into
  account when checking out the repository.

  Greetings,

    Sergio.

--
Sergio Talens-Oliag <sto@debian.org>   <http://people.debian.org/~sto/>
Key fingerprint = 29DF 544F  1BD9 548C  8F15 86EF  6770 052B  B8C1 FA69