Re: Purpose of -common package

On Tue, 29 Jun 2004, Otavio Salvador wrote:

>         I understand it later looking at source code. What I did is
>         create a task called common because, in my case, I don't need
>         user management now nor menu system.
Just to make sure: Did you created a file tasks/common?  I would not
really do this because this name has a special meaning in other contents.
If I were you I would choose a different name.

BTW, do you think I would over estimate the importance of an extra
user menu?  IMHO this extra more user centric menu is a good help for
our users.