Re: cdd-cdtool to build iso images

 || On Mon, 7 Jun 2004 19:06:16 +0200
 || Sergio Talens-Oliag <sto@debian.org> wrote:

	>> I and Marco (zufus) are starting to write an application to make more
	>> easy the construct of an iso image for some CDD. This application will
	>> be called cdd-cdtool.

	st>   This explanation is a little bit confusing; is this tool going to be
	st>   used to build live-cds or installation cds? I mean, what is a CD iso?
	st>   Do you have a design document or some code ready to look at?

To be used, for first time, to build installation cds.

[]s

--
        O T A V I O    S A L V A D O R
 E-mail: otavio@debian.org      UIN: 5906116