CDD doc status

Hi,

I have just checked out a fresh copy of the CDD doc, including Andreas's
latest updates.  I'll be reviewing the doc I have covered so far, making
additional adjustments (again, mostly grammar, etc.) over the next few
days.

If there's a way to be notified by email of cdd cvs changes, I'd like to
do that for at least myself.  I guess I ought to look at Alioth's
capabilities and see if that is one of them.  I notice little errors
slipping back in (nothing major -- some missed punctuation, etc.) and
I'd like to keep on top of those.  Would it be too much extra traffic if
all cvs updates were just sent to the debian-custom list?

Ben
--
synrg at debian dot org