Re: way to not touch $HOME for menus
- To: Custom Debian Distributions <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: way to not touch $HOME for menus
- From: Free Ekanayaka <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 03 May 2004 10:42:54 +0200
- Message-id: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- In-reply-to: <20040430175655.GA4040@answer.42.it> (Cosimo Alfarano's message of "Fri, 30 Apr 2004 19:56:56 +0200")
- References: <20040430175655.GA4040@answer.42.it>
>>>>> On Fri, 30 Apr 2004 19:56:56 +0200, Cosimo Alfarano <email@example.com> said:
Cosimo> I've founded (actually Bill, the current menu mantainer
Cosimo> has founded :) a way to update users' menus without touch
Cosimo> users' homes.
Cosimo> A script in /usr/lib/menu/ with user check. if run by root
Cosimo> do nothing, if run by user work as usual.
Cosimo> I'll commit changes ASAP if noone diagree (I do not think
That's really I nice solution.. go for it!