Re: Knoppix to Debian - A Roadmap what needs to be done

On Thu, 15 Apr 2004, Ben Armstrong wrote:

> On Thu, Apr 15, 2004 at 02:38:00PM +0200, Goswin von Brederlow wrote:
> > If you wish I can
> > give you acces to debix.alioth.d.o and we can setup the cvs there. I
> > would love to have the knoppix debs tracked and easily available
> > somewhere.
>
> There is already alioth.d.o/projects/debian-knoppix for that purpose,
> although there is nothing yet in there.
To be honest I guess that Debix is older than debian-knoppix but Gowsin
adwised me that the goals would be different.  (See

  http://people.debian.org/~tille/debian-med/talks/paper-cdd/debian-cdd.html/ch-todo.en.html#s-liveCD

    item "Similar projects")

I'd have no problems to join these both.