Re: Knoppix to Debian - A Roadmap what needs to be done

On Thu, Apr 15, 2004 at 10:39:21AM +0200, Sergio Talens-Oliag wrote:
>   As I've said before, I belive that our chroot has to be as similar as
>   possible to the one produced installing the CDD, all the modifications
>   done by the LiveCD tools should be done by scripts that can be
>   installed on a standard Debian system, not installing special packages
>   on the chroot.

Er, please excuse my prior misguided observation.  You did indeed state this
quite clearly.  I must have missed this point.

Ben
--
 ,-.  nSLUG    http://www.nslug.ns.ca   synrg@sanctuary.nslug.ns.ca
 \`'  Debian   http://www.debian.org    synrg@debian.org