Re: Live CDs for CDDs

On Tue, Apr 13, 2004 at 02:55:59PM +0200, Andreas Tille wrote:
> On Tue, 13 Apr 2004, Free Ekanayaka wrote:
> > I guess that the Alioth project on  Knoppix [1] is trying to implement
> > this approach isn't it?
> Yes.
> > Awfully definitively I lack of  Knoppix insights and understanding, so
> > all I have  in mind is that we  need a[some] knoppix package[s] which,
> > given a custom pool of packages, automatically builds the CD iso.
> Same for me.  This was the reason why I started the debian-knoppix
> project to attract all the skilled Knoppix developer to let them work
> on the idea.

Given that this hasn't happened yet, I think we ought to just bumble ahead
with the people we have here.  Perhaps by doing it poorly, we will challenge
some more knowledgeable souls to correct us. ;)

Ben
--
 ,-.  nSLUG    http://www.nslug.ns.ca   synrg@sanctuary.nslug.ns.ca
 \`'  Debian   http://www.debian.org    synrg@debian.org