Re: Beowulf tutorials

On Tue, 2011-07-12 at 12:31 -0700, Daniel Allen wrote:
> I'm looking for an up to date beowulf tutorial, any suggestions?

My old page at http://wiki.debian.org/StartaBeowulf is still a decent
startup tutorial.  I haven't used update-cluster in ages though, so I
don't know whether it still works well.  And I think the diskless
package no longer exists, nor its replacement lessdisks.

Is someone with more up-to-date information on those interested in
updating that page?

You might also want to ask on debian-science.

-Adam

Engineering consulting with open source tools
http://www.opennovation.com/