request for removal of web page

To whom it may concern,

In 2004 someone managed to get a hold of the password
to my e-mail account. Today, during a google search, I
was outraged to find this link in the search result:

http://lists.debian.org/debian-beowulf/2004/09/msg00010.html

I noticed the date on the page falls into the time
during which my e-mail account was hi-jacked. If any
of my friends, family or associates were to discover
this link as well, it would be extremely damaging to
my reputation as a human being, despite the fact that
I never even visited the site in question until today.
I would greatly appreciate it if you or whoever the
webmaster of this site is removes this link
immediately.
Thank you for reading.

Sincerely,
Daniel Dole