Re: [ 極道速報! 24 時 No.129 2008/02/28]

I don't think there's a way to block such bots, except having some sort of moderator who has to approve every mail before it goes out to the list..
Thunderbird's junkfilter isn't capable of sorting out this crap either.
Anyone's got a filter/plugin which does?

Michael

Adam C Powell IV schrieb:
Is there a way we can block this email from posting to the list?  It's
getting annoying to have to spam a message a day.  (Why spamassassin
hasn't learned after a couple of weeks is another matter...)

-Adam