Reminder: Link exchange with your site http://www.datinginfoguide.com/

Dear Webmaster,

My name is Richard Volt, and I run the web site Find Your Perfect Match
Online with ManWoman.com.au:

http://www.manwoman.com.au/

The other day I wrote you to let you know I'm very interested in
exchanging links. I'm sending this reminder in case you didn't receive my
first letter. I've gone ahead and posted a link to your site, on this
page:

http://www.manwoman.com.au/links/dating_2.html

As you know, reciprocal linking benefits both of us by raising our search
rankings and generating more traffic to both of our sites. Please post a
link to my site as follows:

Title: Find Your Perfect Match Online with ManWoman.com.au
online dating you can form a friendship, meet a companion or have a
relationship. Online dating site with photos, chat and instant messaging.
Meet your perfect match here.

Once you've posted the link, let me know the URL of the page that it's on,
by entering it in this form:

http://www.manwoman.com.au/links/link_exchange.php?ua=_ua9&site_index=MjgxNzA3Mzc%3D

You can also use that form to make changes to the text of the link to your
site, if you'd like.

Thank you very much,

Richard Volt