Re: In need of details

On Tue, 2005-09-13 at 01:57 -0400, kumanan chinnasamy wrote:
> Can any one refer me where i can find a detailed documentation about
> Beowulf cluster and how to implement in Linux .
> Step By step configuration and About Cluster.

Greetings,

There's some pretty good documentation for Beowulf clusters on the
Debian wiki: http://wiki.debian.net/?StartaBeowulf

Unfortunately, the diskless package referred to there was just removed
yesterday. :-(  But it still works in sarge (stable) and the rest is up
to date.

-Adam

http://www.take6.com/albums/greatesthits.html