gamess and ssh

Dear All,
I am trying to run GAMESS in parallel on a small cluster using ssh. I can
run
parallel jobs if I exclude the master node. If I include the master node
then
I get :

ddikick: trapped unexpected termination of a child process, SIGCHLD.
child process 0: interrupted by parent

I can run sequential jobs on the master node though. The master node has two
network cards, for the local network the IP addresses are assigned
statically and for the external network I have to use dhcp.
What can I check ? What can I try ?
Thank you

Kai Braun
Ohio University