To: <debian-beowulf@lists.debian.org>
Sent: Wednesday, February 09, 2005 4:41 PM
Subject: RE: http://lists.debian.org/debian-beowulf/ mistake

I got some spam request, asking me to opt into to some spam prevention
scheme run by  calbertos@uol.com.br who is a member of this list.

I do not know this person or wish to be spammed by that person everytime I
email this list.  Could you arrange with him to stop emailing me these
auto-response messages please?  It sounds like a rather ineffective
anti-spam solution.  I may add that domain to my server side spam filters.

Kind regards
Jonathan